When to Use:
- If 30 grams of high-quality protein is enough for you, mix 1 scoop into 120 to 180 ml of cold water or milk. Larger athletes with greater recovery needs can mix 2 scoops with 240 to 355 ml of cold water or milk for 60 grams of high-quality protein. Because the powder is instantized, all you need is a glass and spoon, but using a shaker cup for mixing allows stacking with other powders, and an electric blender lets you add fresh/frozen fruits, peanut butter and other nutrient-dense foods.
- Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (30g)
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF PRO COMPLEX
- Muscles are made bigger and stronger with hard training, adequate rest and amino acids from protein. To help meet the recovery needs of elite athletes and goal-drive weight lifters, we developed this stack of superior quality proteins with naturally occurring and added BCAAs and L-Glutamine. One look at the Facts Panel will tell you PRO Complex has a lot to offer, and you’ll be amazed at how effortlessly the powder mixes up into a great tasting shake.
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- 30 Grams of Protein per Serving
- 7.5 Grams of Micronized BCAAs in 2:1:1 Ratio*
- 5.25 Grams of L-Glutamine per Serving*
- Less Than 1 Gram of Fat per Serving
- Loaded with Protein Microfractions
- Good Source of Calcium
- Consistently Mixes Effortlessly & Tastes Great *
- Naturally occurring and added
ON - Pro Complex Protein [3.3 LBS]
3.3 LBS (1.52KG / 40 Servings)
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.