When to Use:
- Between Meals
- SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favourite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
- TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavour with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favourite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
- SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, non-fat milk, or your favourite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
- STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (30.4g)
Amount Per Serving in Water:
- Protein 24g
- BCAAS 5.5g
- Glutamine & Glutamic Acid 4g
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
ON - Gold Standard 100% Whey [5 LBS]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.