- Mix 1 serving (1 heaping scoop) with 7 ounces of water or skim milk. For better results, mix 2 servings (2 heaping scoops) with 14 ounces of water or skim milk. Consume between meals and after exercising. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. For maximum results, consume 4 scoops daily for at least 6 weeks.
8 HOURS OF MUSCLE FEEDING
- 6 HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN SOURCES
- 8-HOUR ABSORPTION OF PROTEIN
- PREVENT THE BREAKDOWN OF MUSCLE
- NO BANNED SUBSTANCES OR FILLERS
MAKE YOUR MUSCLES THE HAPPIEST THAT THEY’LL EVER BE
- Are your muscles hungry for some protein? Bet you didn’t think much about how much you need to feed your muscles in order for them to grow and become strong. The best food for your muscles is protein and the best product to use to properly feed them is MuscleTech’s Phase8. They’ll be full of the nutrients that you need that you’ll be pumping more than you’ve ever pumped before and continue to get you the muscle mass you want. Give your muscles the best so that they can serve you in the most effective way that they can.
- What makes Phase8 so amazing? Separating it from the rest of the products, it is able to release the important amino acids into your bloodstream for 8 hours. This allows your body to become the ideal place for muscle to be built for a longer time than any other protein formula. Six different proteins help to allow your muscles an easy recovery. These proteins are: Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, and Micellar Casein. Give your body what it needs with just half the amount of fat and carbs as the competition.
- Milk Protein Concentrate – Proteins coming from milk help your body to build up and maintain those muscles. This milk ingredient contains many powerful proteins and has more than 40% protein.
- Calcium Caseinate – A milk protein that is absorbed slowly so your body gets an long supply of amino acids allowing you muscle to grow during the entire day.
- Micellar Casein – Forming its own little pocket in your stomach, it releases amino acids very slowly so that you can continue to maintain your muscle even as you rest.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – Made up of a combination of proteins, this ingredient consists of BCAAs that feed your muscles and help you to grow in strength and muscle mass.
- Whey Protein Isolate – The removal of fat and lactose is done in this ingredient so that the whey can help you at its best, most powerful state containing 90% or more of protein.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate – Whey is taken one step further by adding water to the protein for a better metabolism.
MuscleTech - Phase8 [4.6 LBS]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.