- Shred JYM can be taken with or without meals, though some people don’t tolerate green tea extract well on an empty stomach. If this is you, take Shred JYM with meals.
- Shred JYM contains 200mg of caffeine per serving, so keep that in mind when coordinating with other caffeinated beverages. Pre JYM contains 300mg of caffeine, so I typically recommend not taking these two products in proximity with each other, especially for if you’re caffeine sensitive.
- Caffeine sensitive individuals should also not take Shred JYM close to bedtime, as it could interfere with you getting a good night’s sleep.
- While I recommend starting with 2 doses per day, those who tolerate caffeine well can do 3 daily servings.
- If you're sensitive to caffeine, consider starting with less than the full dose until you find you tolerate the lower dose well. Then you can gradually increase to the full dose.
- Those who weigh less than 120 pounds may find that using a 1/2 dose of Shred JYM is adequate.
Three Stage Fat-Loss Support Capsule*
A Fully Loaded Fat-Loss Weapon Built with Six Synergistic Ingredients*
The Science of Shred JYM
- Like all the products in our JYM line, Shred JYM doesn't cut any corners. There's a reason one serving of Shred JYM requires six capsules: because one serving provides you with 2,750 mg of active, science-backed, ingredients associated with fat-loss when exercise is added and absolutely zero filler. If you add up the doses listed on the supplement facts panel of any other fat loss supplement on the market, none of them come close to 2,750 mg of active ingredients.*
- Unfortunately, when it comes to dosing and total ingredients, many supplement companies take a "less is more" approach to maximize profit on a given product. Sadly this "less is more" strategy doesn't apply to your results. Fat burners that require only one or two capsules per dose may sound convenient, but you end up sacrificing active ingredients and your own results.*
Three-Stage Fat Loss
- Shred JYM attacks body fat from three different angles to supercharge your shred.* First, the synergistic ingredients in Shred JYM support the release of fat from your fat cells.* Then, they help transport more of that fat into your mitochondria, or cellular power plants.* Finally, Shred JYM increases your metabolic rate to burn up all of that transported fat as fuel.*
- If you want to drop body fat, you need to reduce the size of your fat cells. When you get lean, you don't actually get rid of fat cells. You just shrink them. Unless you get liposuction, you're stuck with the fat cells you already have.
- To get leaner, you need to reduce the amount of fat your fat cells store to effectively make them smaller. In other words, you need to encourage fat to flee from your fat cells.*
- Getting fat to leave your cells is the first step to getting leaner, but it's only 1/3 of the equation. If it's not used for fuel, fat can actually go back into your fat cells and get stored again! To prevent this from happening, you have to push fat into your mitochondria, which are your cellular power plants. The mitochondria take fat, carbs, and the breakdown products of protein and convert them into usable energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate, or ATP, which your muscles use to contract during exercise.
- The problem with most stored and dietary fat is that it needs to be escorted into the mitochondria. When you follow a fat-loss diet, work out, and use fat-burning supplements you generate more freed-up fat than normal. This overloads the typical transport system, which prevents some of that fat from reaching the mitochondria.
- The acetyl-L-carnitine in Shred JYM helps ramp up your fatty acid transport system and get more fat to its final destination.*
- To ensure long-term weight loss, you have to crank up your body's energy requirements to make your mitochondria burn more fat for fuel. The simplest way to do this is with exercise. Exercise makes your mitochondria burn up more carbs, fat, and protein to produce more ATP. Exercise also helps you burn more calories at rest, at least for several hours after a given workout is over.
- However, your metabolic rate can drop the longer you diet and more drastically you lower your calorie intake. The EGCG from the green tea extract, capsaicin from the Capsimax® Cayenne pepper extract, caffeine, and L-tyrosine work to ramp up the activity of your mitochondria so that more fat is converted into ATP. These ingredients stoke your metabolic fire, so to speak, and keep it burning hot.*
JYM - Shred [240 Caps]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.