- First of all, be sure to read the Alpha JYM FAQs in the link below to determine if Alpha JYM is right for you.
- It's best to take Alpha JYM with a meal to ensure proper absorption.
- On training days, take Alpha JYM about an hour before your workout, which will fall a short time before your pre-workout Pre JYM and Pro JYM intake.
- Morning and nighttime are other good times to take Alpha JYM.
- Helps Support a Healthy Testosterone and Estrogen Balance*
- Researched Ingredients to Support Natural Testosterone Production*
"Testosterone is well known as the most critical anabolic, not to mention androgenic, hormone in the body. It’s what separates the men from the boys. Healthy testosterone levels are critical for guys who want to build muscle mass, boost strength, and drop body fat. Testosterone supports sexual health and gives a competitive edge. It's truly the alpha hormone.
Unfortunately, as we age, our testosterone levels fall. In addition to aging, environmental factors and stress can leave their mark on a man’s testosterone production."
The Science Of Alpha Jym
- If you’re fairly supplement savvy, then you’ve likely read on message boards and honest product reviews that the majority of testosterone support products don’t work. You may have even experienced this first-hand. In all honesty, most testosterone support products don't work because they don't contain proper ingredients at the effective doses suggested to support test levels in the lab. Alas, many test boosters tend to be under-dosed, proprietary blends that don't produce results.
- When you read the label of Alpha JYM, you'll see that it provides a total of 2100 mg (2.1 grams) of active ingredients per dose. When you take it twice per day as directed, it delivers a total of 4,200 mg (4.2 grams!) of active testosterone-supporting ingredients. And these ingredients don’t include common vitamins and minerals like vitamin D and zinc, like many “testosterone boosters” provide. Why? Because you should get your vitamins and minerals separately.
Five-Stage Testosterone Boost
Alpha JYM works via five separate mechanisms that act together to support testosterone levels.*
- First, the ingredients in Alpha JYM encourage your body to produce more testosterone towards baseline levels.*
- Next, they support the blunting of estrogen levels, which in turn helps further support testosterone.* They also aid in the prevention of the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which maximizes the anabolic benefits of testosterone.*
- Alpha JYM also supplies the testosterone-producing cells in the testicles with antioxidant support .* This helps them to function at levels to keep testosterone production rate peaked.*
- Alpha JYM's ingredients also may help reduce the excretion of testosterone from the body.* This means you have higher blood testosterone levels for longer.*
- Finally, Alpha JYM liberates extra testosterone from binding proteins that normally keep it from being used by the body, allowing you to put more testosterone to use to support gains in muscle size and strength.*
- Alpha JYM supports healthy testosterone production in both the brain and in the testicles.* In the brain, Alpha JYM supports the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland.* LH travels through the bloodstream to the testicles, where it promotes testosterone production.* Alpha JYM also works directly on the testicles to support the activity of key enzymes that convert cholesterol into test.* The end result is supporting healthy testosterone levels.*
Support A Healthy Estrogen Balance*
- Alpha JYM also supports healthy levels of enzymes that normally convert testosterone into estrogen.* Estrogen is known as the main "female hormone," but men also have it. High levels of estrogen can actually decrease testosterone levels. Key ingredients in Alpha JYM may help support a healthy estrogen balance.*
- Other ingredients in Alpha JYM support a healthy level of the 5 alpha-reductase enzyme that normally converts testosterone into DHT. While DHT provides some positive male characteristics, such as greater sex drive and higher aggression, it also drives less attractive outcomes like more acne and male-pattern baldness.*
- By supporting a healthy testosterone to DHT balance, you may benefit from higher anabolic properties of testosterone while reducing the downsides of higher DHT levels.*
- Alpha JYM includes ingredients that provide antioxidant support for testosterone-producing cells in the testicles.* Free radicals can wreak havoc on the cells of the body. This disturbs the cells’ ability to function properly. By providing antioxidant support, Alpha JYM promotes healthy testosterone levels by allowing these specialized cells to function optimally.*
- Alpha JYM also boosts test by setting more testosterone free.* In the blood, testosterone binds to the carrier protein sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This protein allows testosterone to circulate in the blood. However, SHBG holds onto testosterone, often preventing it from leaving the blood and getting to the tissues in the body that need it, such as muscle fibers. In the muscle fibers, testosterone binds to androgen receptors, which instigates processes that lead to muscle growth. By freeing up more testosterone from SHBG, Alpha JYM puts more of your testosterone to work.*
- Alpha JYM also enhances testosterone levels by supporting a healthy level of testosterone excretion.* In the body, the enzyme UGT2B17 converts testosterone into a molecule known as testosterone glucuronide. Once testosterone is converted into testosterone glucuronide, it is excreted from the body by the kidneys. In other words, you pee out your testosterone. This lowers your testosterone levels overall. Research suggests that quercetin supports a healthy level of testosterone conversion to glucuronide, which may help promote healthy testosterone levels.*
JYM - Alpha [180 Caps]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.