When to Use:
- NITRAFLEX is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take NITRAFLEX within 5 hours of bedtime.
- Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX mixed with 6oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX with 10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
- Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
- Optional - Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving of Nitraflex with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
SPECIAL TIMES OF USE (TAKE 1 SERVING)
• Take before martial arts • Take before power lifting meets • Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions • Take before any type of weight training • Take before competitive sports • Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed
High-Intensity Training Formula
This clinically tested, high-intensity pre-training formula has potent ingredients to help magnify energy, alertness, strength, stamina, pumps and free testosterone during workouts.*
Nitraflex pre-workout delivers fast, explosive training results for a more powerful body, including energy, stamina, Nitric Oxide (NO) and testosterone levels.* It contains proven muscle building L-Citrulline malate, L-Arginine, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) amino acids and Calcium Fructoborate (CFB), a natural, high potency form of Boron which has been shown to support free testosterone.*
- This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
GAT - Nitraflex [30 Servings]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.