When to Use:
- Anytime (Day or Night)
- Mix 3 scoops with 16 oz of cold water or beverage of your choice. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency. Drink 2-4 servings daily or as needed to satisfy your protein or mass gaining requirements. To increase your protein and calorie intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milk shake taste, use milk.
- Serving Size 3 rounded scoops (165g)
Amount Per Serving in Water:
- Calories 700g
- Naturally Occurring EAAS 20g
- Naturally Occurring BCAAS 10g
- TRUE-MASS is an ultra-premium lean mass gainer, designed to support muscle growth and muscle recovery for athletes with above normal caloric needs. * The formula behind TRUE-MASS features an approximately 2-to-1 ratio of workout-fuelling carbohydrates to muscle building protein, with 90 grams of carbs per serving and 50 grams of protein at 700 calories. Plus, we included 6 grams of dietary fiber per serving and Medium Chain Triglycerides to round out the nutritional value of each shake and complement the legendary great taste from BSN. Used post-workout, between meals and/or before bed, TRUE-MASS can fuel your recovery from heavy training while providing the nutrients your body needs to keep on building.
Gain with the Best of Them!
- TRUE-MASS features our signature ultra-premium protein formula to feed an athlete’s muscles with the essential protein building blocks. The carbohydrate blend provides the caloric support necessitated by extreme physical exertion, helping the body prepare for and support recovery from intense training. Healthy fats supply quick-burning fuel to satisfy the serious athlete’s energy demands. And all these high-quality ingredients come delivered with our exclusive flavor technology, producing one of the most mouth-watering mass-gaining shakes on the market.
BSN PROTEIN POWDERS vs. TRUE-MASS
- BSN protein powders, such as SYNTHA-6 and SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE, are comprised primarily of protein and contain only small amounts of fats and carbohydrates. These protein powders are recommended to supplement protein intake through-out the day and as a post workout recovery shake. While TRUE-MASS is a used for these applications as well, its strength lies in its formula of an approximately 2-to-1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein, which is geared towards athletes who require an above normal caloric intake or who have a hard time meeting their caloric intake in a given day.
- Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Egg Whites, Glutamine Peptides
BSN - True Mass [5.82 LBS]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.