When to Use:
- Morning empty stomach
- During Workout
SUGGESTED USE: Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- MUSCLE BUILDING
- FAT LOSS & RECOVERY PROPERTIES
- MIND/MUSCLE CONNECTION
BEST BCAA™ is an amino acid supplement that utilizes Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology. This is a bonded chain of 3 key amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine which may act as a better transport vehicle for faster absorption. For you, this means a faster & more efficient recovery. BEST BCAA™ supports the decrease of protein catabolism, or breakdown of protein, for preserving lean muscle mass and reducing soreness after a workout.
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine).
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine).
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine).
- CLA MATRIX (Proprietary blend): Safflower Oil (seed), Avocado Oil (fruit), Coconut Oil (fruit), CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid).
- Agmatine (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Agmatine Sulfate).
BPI - Best BCAA [30 Servings]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.