When to Use:
- Directions For Animal Pak: Paks: Take 1 to 2 packs with breakfast or any other meal, with plenty of water. Powder: Take 1 to 2 scoops with 6 – 12 oz of your beverage of choice with breakfast or any other meal. Warnings: This product is not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
Is the Animal Pak really that important for me?:
Absolutely. Think of the Animal Pak as your nutritional foundation. Everything starts with nutrition. You can train balls-to-the-wall, but if your diet sucks, you won’t grow. You need a solid nutritional foundation upon which to build a huge friggin’ body. Animal Pak is that foundation. Animal Pak is your nutritional insurance policy; it makes sure you have no nutritional gaps which may be holding your development back. It’s not wonder more Olympians have used the Animal Pak than any other training pack.
I just started taking the Pak, but my piss is bright yellow and smells like supplements. What’s up with that?
Hey bro, everything is normal. You’re just pissing out some of the extra B vitamins. B vitamins are called the energy vitamins because they are required for the production of energy. If you’re pissing them out, it means the Animal Pak is working. As nutritional insurance, Animal Pak is giving you 100% of the B vitamins you need and your body is pissing out the rest. This is good. It’s better to be fully loaded on nutrients than to be deficient.
The directions say I should take 2 packs. Can I just take 1 pack?:
- One pack is awesome, especially for most guys. If you’re an elite bodybuilder or a competitive strength athlete, and you’re training for a competition, then you should stick to 2 packs per day.
Why can’t I just use a regular one-a-day type multivitamin?:
- You can, but do you want to? Typical one-a-day type multis are made for Joe Couchpotato. They have 100% of the RDA in many vitamins and minerals. Listen, do you take 100% of the Daily Reference Value for protein which is 50 grams? No. You take more because you’re a serious lifter. Serious lifters need protein. The same applies to your multi. Only Animal Pak was designed for the serious bodybuilder and strength athlete. Harder training athletes need more vitamins and minerals and other nutrients than sedentary individuals. So if your multi is one or two pills or even three pills, then it’s time to consider what you’re doing.
Animal invented the pack. Animal Pak, the training pack, launched an entire brand.
The True Original since 1983, the Animal Pak was developed to cover the wide backs of the hardest and heaviest trainers on the planet Earth. The “Ultimate Training Pack” is far more than a mere multivitamin, but is the trusted, sturdy foundation upon which the most dedicated bodybuilders and powerlifters have built their nutritional regimens, since the supplement industry was in its mere infancy.
- If you're training or dieting hard for a contest, the first thing that happens when you don't take the Animal Pak is that nutritional gaps begin to form. Why should you care? Because over time, these deficiencies continue to grow. Eventually, your body will stop functioning at its optimum level. In other words, you hit the wall, your development reaches a plateau. In fact, even if only one key nutrient is missing from your diet, your body could shut down the anabolic drive needed to build muscle so that it can support more critical metabolic processes. When this happens, you stop growing.
- Research has proven that strength athletes such as bodybuilders and powerlifters, due to the intensity and frequency of their training programs, have higher nutritional requirements than regular athletes. Studies have shown that these unique needs are greatly increased for bodybuilders who regularly compete and need to diet down. During calorie-restricted diets (diets which tend to be repetitive and monotonous, e.g., rice and chicken), the potential for nutritional deficiencies increase dramatically.
- More alarming is the fact that championship-caliber bodybuilders, even when supplementing with a regular multivitamin, were still experiencing significant nutritional deficiencies. A basic multivitamin supplement won't be enough. Competitive bodybuilders know that a superior multivitamin is the first line of defense. This fact is confirmed by studies which have revealed that 100% of Olympic weightlifters and over 90% of competitive male and female bodybuilders use a vitamin/mineral supplement like Animal Pak.
- These nutritional gaps not only affect your performance and size, but they begin to impact the way your other supplements work. For many of today's supplements to work efficiently, your body needs to be running on all cylinders. Nutritional gaps mean that your supplements may be rendered ineffective. For example, many supplements rely on enzymes and other substances in your body to "activate" them. Poor nutrition means poor conversion and activation of expensive supplements. Animal Pak is your insurance policy to prevent this from happening. The Pak helps ensure you are maintaining an anabolic internal environment, one primed for muscle growth and optimum performance.
- With Animal Pak, you get plenty of everything you need. And a few extras. In every pack, you get a vast arsenal of over 60 key ingredients that are delivered in the right amounts at the right time, every time. Each of the 11 tablets included in each pack has been specifically formulated to deliver the goods—ample doses of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs and other performance optimizers designed to stand up to the most intense training and rigorous dieting.
- Consider the Animal Pak as the cast iron skillet of your supplement program, your body's first line of defense. If you train with weights, then you absolutely need to train with the Animal Pak. Remember, while most supplements have come and gone, precious few have stood the test of time. When you're ready for the best, step up to the most trusted name in serious bodybuilding nutrition: Animal Pak. What IFBB pros and Mr. Olympia competitors have used since '83. What the best of the best depend on, when the going gets tough, and every set, rep and meal matters the most.. The legendary Animal Pak.
- Now also available in convenient and tasty powder form. All the potent power of Pak, that can be easily stacked in the same shaker cup as your Whey, Rage XL or Juiced Aminos. The True Original now makes room for The NEW Original, Animal Pak Powder.
ANIMAL - Pak [22 Servings]
Goods sold is not returnable, refundable or exchange.