When to Use:
- Blend, Mix or Shake 1 heaping scoop (44 g) with ~8 oz (250 ml, 1 cup) of cold water or low-fat milk, depending on desired taste and consistency, anytime you want a premium and satisfying high-protein beverage.
- Serving Size - 1 Scoop (30g)
- ULTRA-PREMIUM 6-PROTEIN BLEND
- HEXAPRO contains a complete protein spectrum of 6 of the best, most highly bioavailable proteins with zero non-protein amino acids. This ideal ratio provides fast, medium and slow delivery, giving you an 8 hour sustained release. The best tasting protein money can buy; we stake our word on it! You won’t believe you’re getting 25 g of protein. Laboratory tested, certified and approved. HEXAPRO also contains Enzyme, Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and Prebiotic Matrixes to aid in protein absorption and digestion.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (WPC):
Widely considered to be one of the best, most highly bioavailable proteins. WPC is rapidly assimilated providing a surge of amino acids to the body to accelerate recovery and boost protein synthesis.
MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (MPC):
A unique combination of Casein and Whey in their native 80% to 20% ratio found in natural milk. MPC has a complete complex of Essential, Branched and Non-Essential Aminos (the building blocks of protein) and provides a sustained delivery of protein.
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (WPI):
Considered by most to be the ultimate in protein supplementation due to its exceptionally rapid rate of absorption and delivery.
MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE (MPI):
MPI is “Isolated” from whole milk by a series of Ultra-Fine Microfiltration processes that yield a very high percentage of protein while removing fat and lactose. MPI is processed a low temperatures and retains minerals native to milk such as calcium, magnesium and zinc in their bioavailable form.
MICELLAR CASEIN (MC):
The slowest rate of absorption, providing amino acid delivery for up to 7 hours. This ensures that you can stave off muscle breakdown due to lack of amino acids for a much longer duration.
EGG PROTEIN ISOLATE (EPI):
Made from pure egg whites, the albumin component is considered a medium-rate digestion and assimilation.